Friday 30 March 2018

BROKEN SEAL. Episode 4

BROKEN SEAL
Episode 4
Ella came at exactly 8:09pm
yeah, i checked the time, no i
mean i was checking at
intervals.
Ella: sorry for coming late, i
got stucked in traffic.
Me: (smiling) its okay, i was
thinking you wouldn’t make it.
Ella: i keep my words!
A waiter dressed in white and
black came by and gave us the
menu.
Me: give me……
Ella: i’d have…….
*we spoke at the same time*
me: ladies first
Ella: let me have hot Bulalo.
Waiter: sir, your order please
Me: i’d also have bulalo, with
some fruit juice.
The waiter served us and
left….we started eating, as
silence invaded the
atmosphere.
Ella: hey! What are you staring
at? You’ar making someone
uneasy here.
*I had been staring right into
her eyes*
me: you’ar the most beautiful
creature i’ve ever seen.
Ella: hmmm thank you….you
aiint looking bad too.
Me: (just say it, am handsome!)
you know Ella, we have alot in
common, first Ck is our
favorite and now, we both love
bulalo, i’m sure there are a
whole lot of things we have in
common.
Ella: (smiling) hmmmmm.
We continued talking, i got to
know she is a presenter in a
radio company located in my
street!!!
She misplaced her debit card,
reason she couldn’t pay for her
shopping earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its now few minutes past 9pm,
Ella was getting sleepy and
said she needed some rest.
Me: we’re gonna do this again
right?
Ella: no way!!! We agreed on a
one day dinner and this is it.
Me: common, i enjoyed your
company alot and aiint we
friends already?
Ella: okay i’d think about it,
but hey there is no date set for
it yet.
Me: thats my cinderalla….can i
get a hug?(i honestly don’t
know when that escaped my
mouth)
Ella: hey i’m not your
cinderella…..infact i’m not
Cinderella am Ella!
Me: okay ma’am….how about
the hug?(smiling)
Ella: in your dreams.
Me: i think i should start
dreaming right away!
Ella: shall we?
*i stood up to hug her*
Ella:uh-oh wrong
interpretation, i meant shall we
go now?
We held hands and walked out
of the eatery in the speed less
than a snail’s.
On our way going, i guess she
stumbled or something, she
almost fell, i was just in time
to stop her from kissing the
ground.
I wrapped my arms round her
lower abdomen, we remained
in that position for seconds, as
if we were being remoted.
Ella: (disengaging) hummn let
go…
Me: you almost fell, you should
be grateful.
Ella: (smiling) yeah thanks.
We took a cab from there, first
to Ella’s house, before heading
for my ‘castle’.
I couldn’t take Ella off my
mind, she became the centre of
my thoughts, as i laid on the
bed. If i close my eyes i see
her, open them and shes gone,
i was hallucinating until the
gentle voice of sleep called
me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning isn’t any
different, i wasn’t myself, i
wore one-legged socks to
work, my signature even
changed for the first time
today. Whats wrong with me?
I’m i in love already?
I think about Ella virtually
every minute.
Its almost launch time, maybe
i can have launch with her! But
would she give in? There is
nothing wrong in trying right?
*on the phone with Ella*
Me: hi Ella
Ella: hello, how was your
night?
Megood to know you care) it
was rossy and yours?
Ella: mine was dreamy, so
whatsup with you?
Medreamy? Did you dream of
me?) uhm…..are you at work?
Ella: yes why?
Meeasy baby!) i want to
advertise something, and i
chose the radio station where
you work!
Ella: thats great news! It would
be our pleasure to do that.
Me: okay, i’d be there in few
minutes.
Ella: bye! I’d be waiting
*hunged up*
Its after the line went dead
that i realise what i just said,
WTF! Why didn’t i go straight
to the point? What do i have to
advertise? Should i call her
back and tell her its cancelled?
That would be totally crazy!!!
:::::::::To be continued:::::::::::





BROKEN SEAL. Episode 1




BROKEN SEAL. Episode 2




BROKEN SEAL. Episode 3



BROKEN SEAL. Episode 5

No comments:

Post a Comment