Sunday 13 May 2018

MUST READ: MARALINA. Season 1. Episode 1&2

Maralina



Episode 1


I was standing helplessly by the steps sighting my brother who was laughing he collected my chocolate when I was eating it so I have to chase him to take it back from him but he made me run a marathon race
Just then my eye met this blue eye that makes my heart beat like a drum he was wearing a jean trouser Wit a T-shirt and a denim jacket and a base ball boot yeah he always dress to kill I watched him as he entered his car which was opened by his driver and they drove off gosh I was almost drooling he is so cute I turned back at my brother he had already finished the chocolate I ran to him and tapped him so hard that he fell as I was about bouncing on him I heard this familiar voice call my name who could it be now I said to myself
**********
Forgive my manners I didn't introduce myself am maralina Bernardo*****************....
READ MORE @ OUR
Facebook Page:
.




Maralina
Episode 2
Pardon my manners I didn't read introduce myself am maralina bernado am careless, carefree, grumpy ,wumpy clumsy.I dress anyhow i seem fit I don't care abut what others think and I think the reason is because my parents never looked after me form the start.my dad has been imprisoned since I was 8 years old he was accused to have stole some money in the firm he works at agros tech building intc,I guess it was true even if he kept on telling me he knows nothing about the missing money I never believed him not even once and ever since my dad has been imprisoned my Mom has been wayward she drinks every time and never comes home even when she comes home she late and drunk gross my is weird right you don't have to tell me I have this natural long curly golden hair it matches with my skin tone
*****************************
As I was about bouncing on my brother I heard this familiar voice call my name yeah of course it Elena her voice is so feminine
Elena: (smiling) lina don't bully your brother (she carried me up from him)
Me:no no no! you should have allowed me to punch the damn fuck outta this asshole
Elena: she looks at me) lina (then my brother went inside giving me a mimick face) lina why the heck are you still wearing your pyjamas at this hour and you are even wearing this baggy shirt of yours
Me:why! am still at home I didn't go out
Elena: like you don't wear this when you're going out
Me:gosh ( I hit my forehead with my front Palm) you are one hell of a friend
Elena: (smiling) that why you like me,is mom home
Me:is she ever at home at this hour
Elena: I was expecting a yes or no for an answer, let's just go inside I wanna eat what did you make this time
Me:French fries (I said as we went inside )
******************
Albert pos
Am so tired I said as I pulled my jacket and laid on the bed I wonder why grandpa would ask me to go site that building in an area have never been to
School is starting tomorrow at least I will be relieved of this crazy architectural work and am gonna meet Elena tomorrow the most beautiful girl in ever green high school and yeah her weird friend damn am puke
Just then I heard the bell ring dang it who is there now coming I screamed from my room l ran downstairs through the stairs and opened the door woah it my friend s josh and Stefan
Me:hey dudes (we all shooked hands)
Stefan: pal watsup (we sat down on a couch)
Josh:why man you've been avoiding basketball practice since school ended
Me:guys it my old man(grandpa)
Josh:don't tell me your grandpa made you work throughout the holiday (smiling)
Stefan: I guess he did (I smirked)
Me:guys do not make jest of me it was horrible but don't worry am gonna come basketball practice next week
Josh:ohh so you're gonna come tomorrow
Stefan:of cause his gonna come basketball practice he just told us
Josh:(he tapped his head) not basketball practice dummy am talking about school
Stefan: ohh yeah his gotta come for Elena (he said smiling and I smirked)
Josh:and you know who his gonna see again
Stefan: I know (he said raising his hands up) lina
Me: gosh guys why do you wanna add to my gross mood
Josh:that girl I'd not as bad as you think
Me:how do you know that
Josh:all I know is that lina is way pretty than Elena
Me:no way
Stefan:yes way(I looked at him) what am supporting josh
Me:guys just zip your mouth and let's play some video game.


EPISODE 3 COMING SOON



OFFICIAL PAGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment