Wednesday 25 July 2018

On The Wings Of Love. Episode 2....

Tittle:ON THE WINGS OF LOVE
By Adu Keh Ade.
Episode 2
Yvonne sang along with the song blaring out loud from the speaker! And kept dancing to the music,her best friend,Jane couldn't bear the loudness of the music and had to scream
Jane:Yvonne,are you going to break down the walls
Yvonne laughed and kept on singing
Jane: c'mon,what has gotten into you, you have been happy since you came back,oh! God! Yvonne (suddenly sat up as if she remembered something) oh my! You went for your blind date today,right?
Yvonne:(she laughed and kept on dancing)c'mon Jane,dance with me!
Jane:oh please,Yvonne spare me that(she said eyeing her outstretched hand)Yvonne,what happened, did it went well! I'm very sure it did,what kind of guy is he,is he cute,tall,c'mon Yvonne,you are killing me
Yvonne:(she lowered the volume of the music and sat down)Jane! I am happy right now
Jane:your date went well right?
Yvonne:yes Jane,it did(smiling)I'm happy,the guy is just my type
Jane:oh my! I'm happy for you,did he kiss you?
Yvonne: c'mon Jane,we didn't kiss but he gave me a kiss right on my forehead but I wish he had kissed me,Jane I swear I really like him
Jane:(she closed her eyes,holding her chest)oh! Good lord! Thank you for this! Yvonne you're really happy and that is a good sign
Yvonne:i'm really happy but am scared
Jane:Yvonne please don't be,I'm sure he won't be like other
Yvonne: that is what you always say Jane,he is gonna be the fifth guy,am I not beautiful enough
Jane: Yvonne, c'mon those guys weren't yours, if they were yours they would have stayed
Yvonne:(almost in tears)then why can't I be loved Jane,why can't I be lucky like you,oh! Am I not destined for any man
Jane:Yvonne!
Yvonne:(smiling sadly)I guess I would have been better off been a lesbian,c'mon Jane, will you be my partner
Jane:hey! Hey! I would have to kill you then
They both laughed and Yvonne touched Jane face
Yvonne: but Jane, I pray he won't leave like others!..

No comments:

Post a Comment