Saturday 28 July 2018

On The Wings Of Love... Episode 3

ON THE WINGS OF LOVE
By Adu Keh Ade
Episode 3
Romeo opens his eyes sluggishly,he was having a headache due to the alcohol he took last night,he turned his head and saw the body lying on the bed with him,he sighed and he picked the pillow and threw it at the body staring at him
Romeo: hey!stop staring at me like that,you made me drank a lot last night
Michael:(groaning loudly,he knocked him on the head)and you made me dragged you home lastnight! When are you gonna know how to drink
Romeo: you son of a bitch,why are you sleeping on my bed,hey! Get your damn body off here this instance
Micheal:whatever, am leaving before you said so(he stood up heading for the bathroom)but I need to use your bathroom tho and yea,Romy! How was your date yesterday
Romeo: (he smiled,remembering how their lunch had went)it was fun,Michael and I am happy I went
Michael:whao!!...so c'mon tell me something
Romeo:nothing much Michael expect that she is beautiful and really cool been with and I just like her
Michael:Romy,it is time you start again,you can't turn down because of what happened years ago,Yvonne will be a good lady,please try to love her
Romeo:I will try bro,and thank you so much for making me go
Michael smiled and hugged his brother,he love his brother so much and couldn't bear as he went on and on staying single, he had been the one who saw Yvonne on net,then he added her up on his brother social network and since he knew his password he had gain free access to it,he had chatted up with her time to time,without his brother awareness and he had told her how much he really like her and want to date her and which she had obliged to and that was how they hook up for the blind date.
But Michael had to tell his brother and the other had gotten mad at him but eventually he accepted in going and promised to be of good conduct and he ended up liking his date.
Romeo smiled when he remember that he had to call Yvonne....

No comments:

Post a Comment