Sunday 13 May 2018

MUST READ: MARALINA. Season 1. Episode 3.

Maralina
episode 3
When I and Elena finished eating some French fries and paste we went to my room and Elena looked at me with this weird eye
Elena:lina! Why are your cloth scattered all over ahrg lina even your panties are all over your bed
Lina: ummh I forgot to fold it back into my closet on Friday after taking my cloth sorry
Elena: gosh lina don't tell me you've not taken your bath since two days now
Me:it is just two days (I said it in a playful tone)
Elena:can you please act like an adult for once, this childish act of yours doesn't suit you anymore or is it because you have a baby face and a skinny body
Lina: am not childish OK,and I was about taking my bath when you came, just forget about it cause I have something better to tell you
Elena: what is it (she after looking at me cause my cloth was also on the couch)
Lina: (I smiled) OK I met Albert today gosh it just like that guy gets cuter each day (I laughed and she smirked)
Elena: I don't know what you like about that guy his a player for crying out loud (she looked at me with a serious face)
Me:(I chewed my mouth) I also don't know why you hate him so much and I think he has changed now don't you see
Elena: I don't see any changes in him so stop disgusting me with Albert
Me:hey don't insult him okay if you don't like him don't insult him
Elena: (smiling) you can never change , just come to school early tomorrow I know you are fond of coming late and I hate it when the teacher s say am way better than you in every thing
Me:I don't care that there biz *business* I don't care
Elena: you're never gonna stop being the demon you always are
Me:yeah ! Wait what did you just call me a demon
Elena: yeah I did(laughing) am leaving now ook
I excorted Elena to the best place I could and if you're wondering who Elena is
Elena is my best friend I knew her since I was 8 and she knows about my dad,mom and my crush for Albert because she is the daughter of inspector in charge of my dads case
she is so different from me, she dress so girly, she wears gowns and miniskirt always, she has a black cute long hair ,she's nice but grumpy don't just temper with her body and she loves smiling she is so beautiful that any guy would want her
When I got home I just laid on my bed , my mom didn't come home again I went to check on my brother Daniel and he was already sleeping . he is13while am 16.I slept off thinking maybe my mom would come home but she didn't
***************.

Read more @ FB PAGE.

Contact d owner of d Blog on
FACEBOOK..


AUTHOR:







































LIKE OUR PAGE:.

No comments:

Post a Comment