Sunday 29 July 2018

Tittle: ON THE WINGS OF LOVE.... Episode 4.

ON THE WINGS OF LOVE
By Adu keh Ade

Episode 4

Jane opened the door to Yvonne room and stand against the door looking at Yvonne who was still on the bed naked just that she was receiving a call and she smiled
Yvonne:(eyeing her coyly,she signal for her to come closer which she did)
Jane:(whispering)your mother is here
Yvonne:(surprised) please Romeo,can we talk later,I need to talk to someone(facing Jane)Are you serious?
Jane:yes Yvonne and please please go to her
Yvonne:(sighing dejectedly) Jane, you shouldn't have let her in or better still tell her that I wasn't at home
Jabey:Yvonne, she is your mom,how long are you gonna stay away from her,please let go out and meet her
Yvonne stood up and wore her negligee still swearing,she walked into the sitting room and met her mom sitting
Yvonne: what do you want?
Hannah:you bitch!for how long are you gonna...
Yvonne:(interrupting her mom)please mom,I don't want any of these this morning, why are you here so early?
Hannah:here! Take this picture(she handover the photographin her hand)you are gonna call the number at the back of that photograph
Yvonne:mom,I don't want this
Hannah:(she brought out a cigarette and lit it)look here,whether you like it or not, you are meeting up with that man,you are of no better use to me, do you think I will spend alot of money on you without you been of no use to me,look here child,you can never be loved,stop finding true love,you are a useless product
Yvonne:from a useless mother
Hannah:(she slapped her)how dare you!look here! I raised you you up,I did everything possible for you
Yvonne: mom,you can't run my life for me,am not ready for your illicit way of life and I will never be
Hannah:(she laughed)I raised you up with those Money, you bitch!you were never of use to Me,I should have never given birth to you in the first place
Yvonne:(crying) then kill me! Kill me! I was never proud of you in any way before
Hannah slapped her again and again until Jane interrupted dragging Jane away.

No comments:

Post a Comment