Sunday 29 July 2018

Tittle: ON THE WINGS OF LOVE.... Episode 5....

ON THE WINGS OF LOVE
By Adu Keh Ade
Episode 5
Jane:(holding Yvonne who was still crying to her chest)you shouldn't have talked back
Yvonne:I swear,I hate that bitch,she should not have been my mother
Jane:(feeling sorry for her)she loves you Yvonne,no mother will hate her own offspring
Yvonne:(lifting her head)Jane, my own mother does, she hates me
Jane:Yvonne, she was only saying those things out of anger
Yvonne:she spoilt my morning for me,even if I will never be loved,should it be coming from my own mother mouth,why on earth would she be forcing prostitution on me,she should be happy that I didn't choose her wayward way of life but who will hear that my own mother is forcing it on me,sometimes she makes me feel that she isn't my mom
Jane:Yvonne,who won't love you,everyone loves you
Yvonne:oh Jane! It obvious, look at me at this age with no man to love and to love me
Jane:Romeo would stay
Yvonne:Romeo! I just met him Jane, how sure am I that he won't leave,Jane am really scared
Jane:everything will be alright Yvonne,something tells me he is the right one for you
Yvonne:(she smiles and peck her friend)you have been the best,I love you Jane and I will never seize loving you
Hannah and Yvonne had always been at head logs, Yvonne had grew up knowing her mom as a prostitute with no father,her mother had told her that she doesn't know her father because she had her on a one night stand.And it was too late before she realise that she was pregnant and she subjected to giving birth to her.And when she grew up right from sixteen years of age,her mother had always wanted her to do the same work she does but she didn't obliged.
The one day her mother had came home with a young guy who was more younger than Hannah and they had spent the whole night making love and disturbing Yvonne.
Yvonne was in the sitting room the following day when her mother came downstairs with the guy and told her to get her something from her room.
Unknowingly to her, her mother told the guy to follow her in and have a taste of her
Yvonne:(heard the door opened and thought it was her mom)mom,I can't find the necklace (she turn around sharply when she felt a tap on her buttocks)
Young guy:hi
Yvonne:are you insane?,why are you touching me that way
Yg:c'mon Bby,stop pretending like a child.Look here, I just wanna have a taste of you
Yvonne:I can see you are insane because if not you won't tell me that
Yg:(moving closer to her)your mo gave me the go ahead,she told me you are still a virgin,so Bby, I won't be rough with you,I will do it anyway you want
Yvonne:(alarmed and afraid)my mom!
Yg:(pull of his cloth)yes Bby,you will love it
Yvonne:(moving back)don't you dare come near me
Yg:look here Bby,it won't hurt you,just be patient
Yvonne:I am not interested
The young guy pulled her closer and kiss her roughly and she screamed, hurting the guy in the process with her fingernails
Yg:(pushed her and she fell on the bed and the guy got ontop of her before she could stand up)please stay still, I don't want to hurt you
Yvonne:get off me, please don't do this to me(her eyes were pleading and their head turn when they heard a turn in the door knob
Hannah:(locking the door) Yvonne, you will better cooperate with him, you will enjoy him,he is really good at it
Yvonne:mom please don't do this to me, please don't hurt me this way
Hannah:am sorry Bby, enjoy it
Yvonne cried when she heard her mother walking away and the guy yanked off her panty and thrust into her,hurting her with the first thrust,she kept on screaming and fighting and crying but her strength were of no use
She laid helplessly on the bed after they were done and when the guy tried to touch her,she screamed and managed getting up,she cried when she saw her dress stained with blood and the guy on the bed whispered "I am sorry"
Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment