Monday 30 July 2018

TIWALOLA........ EPISODE 1....


  • Tittle:TIWALOLA

By Admin Adu Keh Ade.

Episode 1...



 lights up to show a girl in her room,her head were buried under her duvet,and her body was shaken as a result of the sobbing.She increased the tempo of her tears when she heard the voice of a woman scream from the other room.Then the voice died down but she could hear her sob softly and then the door opened and she heard footsteps,she knew the footstep was not going to stop at her door,so she waited until she heard the door that link outside opened and closed again with a snap,knowing fully well that they were locked inside again_inside the hell_.
She stood up,clean her tears and walk out of the room,she stopped when she got to the third door and open it,there she saw the woman whose voice_voice of pains,regrets_ had always run throughout the whole house,sitting at one corner of the room,her hair in disarray, her cloth were torn,her tears were falling without any sound of a cry,the woman didn't look up so she walk into the room and bent down beside the woman
Tiwa:mommy,please look at me
She refused to look up but now she was crying and sounds of her cries could be heard
Tiwa:mommy, for how long,for how long mommy?
The woman suddenly stopped crying but still refuse to look up,as if she was shy to look at her
Abeke:am sorry my pride, but it won't happen again
This wasn't the first time her mom will always say that,and it always makes her more angry anytime she says so,she stood up and swallow the lump in her throat
Tiwa:am coming back
She made to leave but the woman suddenly looked up and hold her leg,knowing fully well that she was going to get a bowl of water and towel to dab at her fresh wounds
Abeke:please tiwalola,I will be fine
Tiwa:(without looking at her) just leave me and let me be,mommy please let go off me
Abeke:seriously,Tiwalola,I will be fine
Tiwa:(she faced her and that was when she saw her bloodshot eyes and it made her scream and she bend down again holding her face.


Tiwa:mommy,what did he hit you with this time around?
Abeke:(refusing to look at her) I fell down and hit my eyes on the bedside
Tiwa:(knowing fully well that she was lying)mommy you are lying,you always refuse to look at me whenever you are lying
Abeke:Tiwalola,I am not,I fell down
Tiwa:well,now is not the right time to argue with you(she stood up again,and this time around the woman made her go)
**TIWALOLA POV**
I walk into the kitchen,grab the kettle and pour some water into it and put it on the gas,I stood there and place my hands on the kitchen cabinet waiting for the water to boil,few minute after the water gave sign and I put off the gas,and pour some quantity of the water into a bowl and add some cold water also,I grabbed the towel hanging on the rack,with the bowl and kettle in my hand and walk into my mother's room,she had change position this time around sitting on the chair in her room,I placed the things in my hand on the table and proceeded into nursing her wound,none of us said anything as I took care of her wounds which had always been my daily routine which i had gotten use to,I took the balm in her little wardrobe and applied it where necessary,I went out again and came in with a plate of rice and fried dodo which she decline to eat but I had to force her so she could take some pain relieving drugs,she ate little and took the drugs
Tiwa:mommy,go and sleep
Abeke went to bed,and I made sure I had the duvet covered her whole body and I kissed her forehead
Abeke:please go and take some rest too,you will be going to school tomorrow,I don't want you to wake up late
Tiwa:I know mother but I will wait till you fall asleep
Abeke:I will surely sleep tiwalola,please go
Tiwa:mommy,promise me you won't cry after I leave
Abeke:I won't, my pride
I went out of her room after kissing her,and went into my room,I fell on the bed and sigh heavily.
I think I haven't given you the proper introduction of who I am, and am sorry for that, well like you already know I am Tiwalola,a name I cherished so well because it was my mother that gave me the name, well to be sincere,we use to have a happy home until my father, Aderinola Adeoye turned to the monster,devil that he became today and destroy the happiness. Well it all started when I was eight years old,mommy couldn't have a baby after she had me and my father want a lot of baby,four to be precise,daddy started keeping late nights and mommy was really worried and when mother voice out her thoughts she had gotten two slaps in return, we were dazed and my Abeke,my mother,my soul,my best friend, my better half had cried her eyes out.That had been the beginning of our bad, worst nightmare, and now I'm fifteen years old and mom as been a victim of abuse for seven good years.
**Author's POV**
Abeke had slept soundly with the help of the drugs she used and tiwalola who was not able to sleep,comes to check on her,seeing that she was fast asleep,she closed the door and went into her room and prepares to sleep..
In another background,the light lit up clearly to show a man known as Aderinola Adeoye sitting in the club with two strippers sitting beside him,one was caressing her and the other was feeding him with snails and beer,his two other friends were also having fun and they were all chatting and laughing...


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment