Monday 30 July 2018

TIWALOLA........ EPISODE 2....

TIWALOLA(by Adu keh Ade)
Chapter 2
Tiwalola opens the door to her mother room carrying a plate of fried eggs and some slice bread with tea in a tray,Abeke open her eyes as tiwalola kissed her and she smile
Tiwa:good morning mommy,hope your night was fine?
Abeke: yes,my pride
Tiwa:i made you some food,I will be going to school now and make sure you eat it
Abeke:okay, your father?
Tiwa:he was not home yesterday
Abeke:how will you be able to go to school,he locked the door yesterday
Tiwa:(she sighs)I forgot that already,it means I will have to stay at home again
Abeke:I am sorry,everything will soon be okay
Tiwa nods her head,this wasn't the first time her father had always make her skip school,she went out after telling her mother to stand up and eat
**ABEKE POV**
Well,oh yes! I am Abeke,a typical Yoruba lady to the core,I was the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Adekoya.My parent were very rich and when they died I was the next in kin to their properties,my life was the best,my parent made sure I had the best when growing up.I had a happy family and I prayed to have such,which I did have but as suddenly turn sour,I met Adeoye at a friend birthday party,he was cute,so handsome that I have fallen in love with him for the first time,he was sweet with his words,yes,Adeoye was the perfect one I needed,we hang out after the birthday but he never ask me out,I was dying inside of me,we were friends for over a year before he finally ask me out,that day was really a happy day for me,he was a good man to the core,each of our friends always envy us,we were always the talk of everyone,they always wished for our love,when I got pregnant our joy knew no bounds,our daughter grew in love,with care,but I was unable to conceive again,and the bad nightmare started when my husband start having concubines.._that was how my marriage crashed__
Scene flashed back to years ago to show Abeke pacing up and down in the sitting room,Tiwalola was of eight years old by then...The clock on the wall chimes 12:00am and Abeke was worried, beads of sweat were seen forming on her forehead,she was scared,then the door opens and Adeoye enters,heavily drunk
Abeke:Ademi,this is 12:00 on dot,what exactly are you doing late till this time
Adeoye:Tiwa,I have always warn you not to stay up waiting for me,why should you?
Abeke:Ademi,can you hear yourself speak,how can I sleep when you were not yet back,Ademi you have been unfair to me this few days,what exactly have I done to you to deserve this!Adeoye: look here,I am not ready for your stories this night
Abeke: You even slapped me four days ago and you did not even feel remorse about it,Ademi tell me whatever I have done so I can apologise
Adeoye:look here,am sick and tired of you,you have only been a pain in the ass to me,let me be,leave me to my life
Abeke:Ademi,are you joking or what? I won't have you cheating on me,you've been cheating on me and I decided to keep it cool by not asking you,and you dare to raise your hand on me
Adeoye:(he laughs wickedly and move closer to her and pull her to him)so are you telling me you are watching me,right?..you are trailing me?..I will teach you a lesson not to do that again
He dropped his hand on her cloth and pulled at his belt,Abeke was scared and surprised, she stepped back but Adeoye was faster than her as he landed the belt on her,she fell on the girl sleeping in the process and made her woke up,Adeoye beat her to pulp and tiwalola watched helplessly as her mother weeps afterwards...
TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment