Tuesday 31 July 2018

TIWALOLA..... EPISODE 3

TIWALOLA(me Adu keh Ade)
Chapter 3
**TIWALOLA POV**
My father came home late in the night heavily drunk,he was accompanied by two strippers,they were a disgusting sight,I hissed as he walk in to his room with the two strippers holding him by each side,he stopped and turn around to face me when he heard me hissed
Adeoye: Tiwa,did you just hissed at me?
Tiwa:Father, you locked the door and did not allow me to go to school today
Adeoye:is that what I asked you,are you now daring me? Tiwa,are you in your right sense
Tiwa:(I muttered a "sorry" and shrugged)
Adeoye:so that slut of your mother as been teaching you to be rude towards me
Tiwa:my mother is not a slut,and she will never be,at least she is far better than this bitchy strippers you cherished(before I knew it,my father landed a slap on my cheek,I hold my cheek as it stings)
Adeoye:that is for insulting my visitor,you bastard,I should have given you the beating of your life but I will spare you till another day
He went into his room with the strippers and I went into my mother room to check on her,she was standing by the window,looking towards the sky,it was her favourite spot,she turn around when I opened the door and I walk towards her
Tiwa:father is back
Abeke:oh! Let me come and serve him dinner then(she begins to wear her slippers but stopped when she notice that tiwalola was crying)what is it my pride? Why the tears? Did he hit you?(my mother searched for myself and there she saw his five big fingers still red on my face,she exhales quickly,and pulled me close to her bosom) you shouldn't have talked back,I am sorry, my daughter,I am really sorry
Tiwa:mommy,I can't stop myself from talking back when he insult you,he calls you a slut,mommy I hate it when he calls you that
Abeke:Thanks for fighting for Me but please I don't want you to get beaten because of me,he hasn't beat you because he loves you,please don't provoke him
Tiwa:mother,why must you always be supporting him,mommy,please don't say that again
Abeke:I must,he is my husband,I vowed to stay with him till death rip us apart, he was my love,I still love him
Tiwa:love my foot!look here mom,am fed up with father,I am going to kill him if he kills you,mother let us run away,must he be your death sentence
Abeke:I can't runaway,it will affect you
Tiwa:mommy,it can't!.. Please mommy
Abeke:you are only been childish,please let us sleep, sleep here with me
I sighed regretfully knowing that my mother was not going to give in to me

No comments:

Post a Comment