Tuesday 31 July 2018

TIWALOLA...EPISODE 4

TIWALOLA(By Adu keh Ade)
Chapter 4
Tiwalola woke up around 5:00 am and kneel down to pray, she walk into the sitting room and saw the key that was placed on the table,she knew it was dropped by her father,she hissed as she pick it up,and headed for the kitchen,she met her mother cooking and she hug her from behind
Abeke:good morning my pride
Tiwa:I love you mom( I replied,and she kiss my forehead and smile)
Abeke:I love you too my pride,go and prepare for school, I made you rice and dodo
Tiwa:thank you mother(she heads for her room and stop to tell her mother about the key)father,dropped the key
Abeke:yes,I had to beg him to give me the spare key,he refuse but I pleaded that you need to go to school, that was when he yielded.You didn't tell me he came with some_(she paused finding word to qualify the stripers and I laugh)with some visitors
Tiwa:they ain't visitors,they are strippers
Abeke:whatever they are called, just leave here
Tiwa:okay,I will..Mrs Aderinola Abeke Adeoye...Triple A
**TIWALOLA POV( in school)**
I never had too much of friends in school,I had just one friend name Boluwatife'nisola,but we call her Tife,she had been my best friend right from my first day in school,and she knows of everything going on in my family,we do sit together in class and share secret,her home was perfect not like the so call*fuji house of commotion* in my house.
She had advise me to run away with my mom several times,but anytime I tell my mom,she doesn't answer me.She was the only one I could share my heart and secret with and she had been a good companion so far, I almost fell down as a figure landed on my back hugging me from the back,I knew better than anything that it was Tife
Tiwa:I hate you sometimes,you almost kill me
Tife:and I love you like that (she touch my cheek and tries to pull me into a hug)I swear,I missed you a lot,you didn't come yesterday
Tiwa:father again
Tife:oh my!..Am sorry
Tiwa:don't be,he is always a monster anyway,but I miss you too bighead!..


.
.
.
Tife:I know you will
Tiwa:I guess I have some few notes to copy
Tife:sure,you do! But don't worry I will help you out
Tiwa:this is one of the reasons why I love you
Tife:(she cross her arm around her neck and whisper into her ear)but you will have to buy me lunch,that is the condition
Tiwa:oh well! Another reason why I hate you
They both laugh and walk into their class
**AUTHOR POV**
scene lights up to show Adeoye alighting from his car,he walk into the well built house, and knocks on the door,the door opens and a lady,opens it,she smile seductively at him and pulls him in and close the door behind him.
She descended on his lips and kiss him hungrily and Adeoye increase the tempo,by squeezing her breast and kissing her back hungrily,the Lady suddenly reached for his belt,trying to unhook it and at the same time pulling each other to the chair,their cloth were soon pull off and they made love right there on the sofa..
**Aftermath of their love making**
Kemi:I missed you so much
Adeoye:me too.. I think it is high time you move into my house, I can't seem to get enough of you
Kemi:I will be happy to move in with you,but you still have to meet my parent
Adeoye:sure!I know about that, just let make it snappy
Kemi:what about next month
Adeoye:anything for you my love
Kemi:but what about your wife and daughter,will they like me
Adeoye:they have no other choice
Kemi:really? So it means I have no problem
Adeoye:yes,my love, nobody is gonna disturb you
Kemi:(she kissed him)so dear,let us eat before we go for another round of sex in my bedroom this time around,I was really horny before your arrival that was why I didn't let you rest before fucking you
(They both laugh and stands up to eat)
**ADEOYE POV**
Kemi is the perfect woman for me,she knows how to satisfy me sexually and in other way,I wish I had known her before I met my wife.I really love kemi and i'll make sure I get married to her even if it is to divorce my wife!.

No comments:

Post a Comment